Tuesday 15 October 2013

Coloured Orbs Come Out And Play











I've been taking orb pictures consistently for about three months now, at first the orbs were always white... but, more recently, I have been capturing  beautiful orb colours: yellow, green, blue, pink, turquoise and more!

According to Micael Ledwith Ph.D.,  professor of Systematic Theology for sixteen years and co author of 'The Orb Project': 

                    "...orbs are what you and I are, without the physical body...". 

Micael Ledwith has taken over 100 000 orb photos and some of them are truly stunning.  I have provided a link to his 'must watch' orb documentary at the end of this post.

 Here are some of my recent orb pics:




















 I love the blue and green orbs...they must have a meaning?

Interestingly, I have noticed that if I am feeling stressed, nervous or slightly negative...the orbs don't appear. The more joyful and happy I am, the more they come out to play. 

I previously posted in Do orbs Know What We Think,  that I believe they can read our consciousness and our thoughts. I am now even more convinced that this is true.


















So many....


This orb took me by surprise, I was walking to my car at about ten o clock at night and snapped a couple of shots of the garden...so beautiful!





I picked up my son from the train station last night and had a few minutes to wait. I opened the window and pointed at the sky...



... a red one!














In a quest for more scientific information on orbs, I stumbled upon

an excellent source: Micael Ledwith, his orb documentary is absolutely fascinating:

Orbs-What Are They? Clues To A More Exciting Universe Pt.1


 The exciting thing is that anyone can take orb pictures...just think happy thoughts and snap away with your digital camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment