Sunday 15 September 2013

Orbs at Night






Amazing bright orb in the garden...

 Having taken lots of interesting orb pictures inside, I wondered if I could find them outside too. So one evening, I ventured outside at night time, with Rosie as my trusted protector.

That is an orb...not the moon.

 I really didn't expect to see too much, but I did...lots of interesting stuff....here are some miscellaneous shots of 'things' that I simply cannot explain!

Remember it is summer time, all these shots were taken on warm, dry evenings:


Beautiful yellow orb!

The "S" is my clothes line...

                               I look up at the moon and take 3 quick shots, one right after the other:
                                             



#4...wow!

Quite often my first few shots don't show anything, then boom...orbs...





                                                               My brothers garden:


An orb or two...


Oh my!

I decide to stand in the garden...




What a beautiful night...

 Sometimes there is mist in the garden, when I zoom in close, I have seen odd shapes and even faces, but then I tell myself that I am going a little too far.  These are things I'm not ready to see yet, I am still in the 'curious' phase..but will keep you posted!















And then there is that 'thingy' at the end of the garden, it is always there by the fence...and no its not the neighbors lights. I want to ask if they have seen it, but I think they might think I'm 'batty'!



Weird...


Add a comment, I'd love to know what YOU think:

No comments:

Post a Comment