Sunday 15 September 2013

The Morning After


In the previous post, I showed you the beautiful  bright green/yellow orb photos that appeared at the exact time my father passed over. My step mother (Joan) tried to call me shortly after to confirm that my father had passed away but, as per usual, my phone was turned off.

 She left a tearful message which I did not receive until after my early morning walk, the next day.

Now my daily walks with Rosie have taken on a whole new meaning since I read the book by Ted Andrews called "Nature Speak-Signs, Omens and Messages in Nature".  I feel like I have been walking blindly all these years, because when you stop and REALLY look at nature...it is amazing.

 I guess I have become more observant, certain trees catch my attention, they seem to have a personality of their own. Herons, rabbits, moles and even snakes cross my path.









 I have also taken to walking barefoot through the woods, it is called 'earthing' and this practice has many benefits (another post).  I must be quite a sight: camera, bouncy dog, barefoot and a fistful of feathers and things I've found along the way.


Anyway, early the next  morning, after my father passed away, I went for a long walk. I still had not had confirmation  from family that he had passed, but I knew 'within' that he had. The first thing I found was a dead mole in the middle of the path, he was beautiful and not a scratch on him. I picked a dock leaf and gently picked him up and laid him under a bush. I knew right away that this was going to be an interesting walk!

As I meandered through the woods and by the river, the sun began to play tricks... this ray of light began to follow us. I had never really noticed things like that before. I must admit, I was particularly puzzled when this ray of light was visible in the open sunshine ???

 Make of it what you wish, for me it was a beautiful walk....and yes. I believe I had company from above!
















                                                            Interesting ball of mist below...




                                                                Okay, time to go home...


When I got home, my sister was anxiously waiting, I said " Dad died last night didn't he?" she quietly answered "yes he did Kate"...but I already knew that.





No comments:

Post a Comment