Monday 2 February 2015

Spirit Lights in My Garden


Northern lights in my garden, how lucky am I!
I have just moved into a new house in a small town called Stratford and am feeling incredibly happy. My new home is an old stone house with delicious charm to it: high ceilings, glass chandeliers and  an adorable old fashioned porch. The garden has a new shed and fence around it for much needed privacy. I can see myself 'hanging my hat' here for a long time. 

Here are some pictures I have recently taken, I open the back door and  do my ritual (basically sending love to the universe) and voila! 

Beautiful colours

Interesting, what do YOU see?

Looks like a profile of a sad face....

The moon shining brightly...

Is that a face?

This entity came really close to my camera






 



 

beams of light from above....
I lost the battery charger to my camera when I moved so I resorted to taking these pictures with my cell phone. I was very surprised at how they turned out. These pictures were taken on a quiet winter night. I can not see these images with my own eyes, when I am taking photos all I see is a dark black cold winter night. When I go inside the house and look at my photos, I am surprised and in total awe!


 I have found  that these spirits/entities/ ectoplasm(??) do seem to be forms of concious energy, they are playful and know what I am thinking. The most surprising thing is when I feel an amazing tingling sensation throughout my body, they can and do transfer energy.

The purpose of posting these pictures is to inspire you and encourage you to wonder about the amazing universe we live in. I enjoy their presence but I am  not an expert photographer and certainly do not have any answers.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, totally in wonder and wish to learn more!

    ReplyDelete