Wednesday 11 September 2013

Sampa Visits



 My grandfather was a powerful healer, he was a herbalist from England who carried on the tradition of his father and uncle: curing cancer through a secret herbal remedy. You can learn more about this cure if you are interested, by checking out the following link called ODD MAN OUT- THE CARDIGAN CANCER CURE!  :http://vimeo.com/807839  


David Rees-Evans (My grandfather: Sampa!)

Now being a holistic nutritionist and fascinated with food and herbs, I naturally began exploring what was in this cure.Certain family members knew but wouldn't tell me. I have since discovered the key ingredients which I will happily share with you all in another post.

The point being that I felt very close to my grandfather (Sampa), particularly as I stomped through the woods looking for these powerful herbs. I believe I have found them...thanks to Sampa's guidance!

Anyway, one evening I was feeling particularly vulnerable...here I was taking pictures of orbs, mists and other bizarre things...what if I was dabbling with bad energy?

 That night before I went to bed I moved a chair in front of my bed and said " OK....if I have a spirit guide, please protect me as I sleep" . I then invited Sampa, if he was around that night (!), to also watch over me.

As I got ready for bed, the lights flickered and the computer started blinking, I reached for my camera and the flash wouldn't work.....I knew something was going on and I was determined to capture it on film!

Goosebumps covered my body head to toe as I continued clicking with my camera ....blank, blank, blank, then:

Flash not working...

Flash not working...

come on flash...

Aah Sampa...there you are, thank- you!

The funny thing is, that if you had told me two months ago that I would see a beam of light in my room, I would have been terrified. This is not to say that I have not felt 'out of my element' so to speak...but so far I feel that I am well protected and am beginning to enjoy and celebrate this energy.

Stay tuned for the next post...the night Papa died...exciting stuff!

What do you think...is there another dimension? Can we communicate with those that have passed over?

No comments:

Post a Comment