Thursday 12 September 2013

My Father's Passing



My father died two weeks ago on August 26th 2013, his body had literally worn out,  part of me was glad that he was no longer suffering. He was 85, and  had recently had his poor leg amputated due to diabetic complications.

 I had planned on visiting him in the States earlier on in the summer, but one thing after another prevented me from getting down to see him.

A couple of weeks before he passed over, I had begun playing with a pendulum. I had been introduced to the pendulum many years ago...but it had never really worked the way it was supposed too. I had always had the sensation that gravity was moving the pendulum, it all seemed a little 'hokey' to me!

However, having witnessed 'weird things' happening around me...I decided to try again. I wanted to speak to my deceased grandfather, whom we affectionately called 'Sampa'. I had reason to believe that he was around,  he had paid me a very interesting visit a few nights ago! See previous post.

 I dug around in my jewelry box and found a meaningful pendant made out of smokey quartz and hung it on a chain, I placed the pendulum above the palm of my hand and asked to speak to Sampa. Yes I was feeling a little silly...but no one was around and I was now into 'experimenting'!



After a couple of minutes, I asked the pendulum to show me 'YES' and it began consistently swinging  back and forth, I then asked the pendulum to show me 'NO' and, low and behold, the pendulum stopped and began moving in a quick circular motion. The palm of my hand began tingling and this feeling spread up my arm and throughout my body....I literally felt like I was vibrating. I had never felt this sensation before and quickly decided to relax and  'just go with it'.

These are some of the questions I asked:

Sampa are you there?   Answer Yes

Sampa will I see Dad again?   Answer No

Really...are you sure...lets do that again...will I see Dad again?  Answer No 

Are you coming to get Dad?   Answer Yes

Will that be soon?  Answer Yes

Will Dad be around on his birthday in November? Answer No

I asked a few more questions and then thanked Sampa for talking to me. Yes... I was feeling a little 'freaked out' by this conversation. Had I really spoken to Sampa??? There was no denying the answers I was receiving from the pendulum and besides...the candle flickered aggressively with each answer as I repeated it to myself.

The next day I called Dad and he was not feeling well, he suggested I postpone plans to visit him until he felt better. I wanted to tell Dad that when it was his time to go, he must not worry, Sampa would be waiting for him, but I couldn't tell him that. I did not have the confidence, and moreover, what if I was wrong???

My whole concept and foundation of reality was being shaken to the ground. I spent the next couple of weeks taking long walks with Rosie, I couldn't be around people and I certainly couldn't focus on my new business.

On the morning of the 26th August I called Dad again, his wife answered the phone and told me that he had been vomiting and had now fallen asleep. She sounded really worried and was not sure whether to call an ambulance or not. I told her that I would call her later to 'check in'. When I put the phone down I immediately pulled out the pendulum, I asked Sampa if today was 'the day',.he answered YES...YES...YES the pendulum swung violently.

 I cried.

I called Dad back a few hours later, there was no answer. I left a message and ended it with 'god bless'. For those of you that know me, this is something I never say, in fact I have never been religious in the slightest. I sat alone in my bedroom thinking to myself  "please be wrong Kate, please be wrong...".

Just before 8.30 pm, I felt the urge to go outside and take pictures with my camera, these are the pictures I took at the exact time my father passed away: 8.31 pm August 26th, 2013:

My garden 8.30 pm

Raw energy

What the....is that?

Wow

I knew Dad had just passed
Close up

All is quiet again


Please note: I am not condoning the use of a pendulum or the attempt to communicate with loved ones that have passed on. I am merely documenting my recent experiences that may lend 'comfort' to many of you.

I do not have any explanations for these events, I am not an expert and do not fully understand any of this. However, I do think that there is much more to life than what we have been led to believe.

 I will continue photographing, communicating and documenting my experiences on this blog. I do so with passion and the utmost respect for the virtues of honesty and integrity. I feel incredibly privileged to be 'allowed' to photograph these events.

 As an afterthought....

The last photo taken...myself, Papa and Belinda, (my wonderful sister.)









No comments:

Post a Comment