Wednesday 22 January 2014

Fairy Rings or Spirit Circles??

I take photos every night now, spiritual photography has become my new found hobby. This particular night, I  discovered that some beautiful large orange -yellow orbs had come for a visit. 

 These are colours I've never seen before...

So large and beautiful, unlike regular orbs...

I felt a great sense of peace and gracefulness ....

 Can you see a face?

  Is that a large white circle forming?...how beautiful...

A couple of nights later, I took the following consecutive photos.
 Again.... no adjustments were ever made to the camera.







A few nights later, these bright orange orbs sent me a present: a beautiful pink circle!


The orbs are up to something...

VOILA....I never expected a beautiful pink circle....I think it symbolizes unity and love...so cool!




And the following night....



...another pink circle!!

What do you think the pink circle symbolizes??

 Later on the same evening, I took this photo of beautiful plasma, when you zoom in on a lot of these pictures, you can see eyes, faces, creatures and more....


Wow!!! what an evening, I am going to bed in a complete state of joy and awe...the universe is unveiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment