Wednesday 11 September 2013

It All began With Orbs...


It all began on July 26th,  2013, just a few weeks ago. I have lived in many old 'scary' buildings throughout my life but have never sensed anything even slightly paranormal. In fact, you could call me a bit of a skeptic! But the events I am about to tell you are really happening, every day something new occurs:  mists( ectoplasm), beams of light, orbs and more.

I am now willing to share this information with you, however, I do it with some trepidation.

My goal is not to shatter your perception of reality but rather to pique your curiosity.
 Please do not send me messages that my camera is malfunctioning or these are particles of dust, I have done my due diligence and believe I have ruled out all these possibilities.

 Now for the good stuff...

A few months ago, I moved  in to an old house and immediately began to 'sense' weird things happening around me. One day while sorting out the closet, I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder but no one was there. Another time my dog woke me up, she was sitting at the end of my bed barking and staring at something above my head.  Yet another time, my bed frame actually began shaking!  Despite my skepticism  I got the eerie sensation that something was trying to get my attention.

On the evening of July 26th, I was lying in bed reading, and for some bizarre reason, decided to pick up my handy Kodak Instamatic and take some pictures of my room. To tell you the truth, I really wasn't expecting to see anything, but I did.... Out of the 20 pictures taken, one picture had a beautiful white glowing orb in it. The next morning, I excitedly showed my son who promptly deleted it by mistake, he said he was trying to zoom in. 

The next night I took more pictures, and to my amazement...more orbs!  I've taken many pictures with this camera, but have never seen pictures like this:

(Next post Aug.12th: These orbs are playful they love music, and respond to requests!)



My dog Rosie...sleeping as usual!

Playing 'upbeat' music...

A spinning orb...they move fast!

I freaked my brother out, he didn't really think  an orb would land on him!

Fairy lights...its christmas!
Now what do YOU think these are ????

No comments:

Post a Comment