Wednesday 11 September 2013

Do Orbs Know What I'm Thinking??

I sang 'happy birthday' to my mom who passed away a year ago, see the big orb on the wall and the
 faint orb above her pic in the chair...


I have now taken hundreds of pictures of orbs inside and outside the house. I am not an expert on consciousness or spirituality, but I do believe that they are 'spiritual' in nature and deliver loving messages.

 I have no idea why they are here, but they do respond to my thoughts. This is pretty scary, since I have always believed my thoughts to be highly private! The reason I believe that they can mind read is because I have begun to do some fun experiments with them.

The first experiment I did was this:

I played some of my favorite music (Chantal Kreviazuk) and asked if they liked it, there was an instant explosion of orbs, this also happened when I asked them if they liked Rosie (my dog):

Yep, they like Chantal's music!

The second experiment I did was this:

I scattered lots of family photos around the room, I then picked up a picture of my sister, brother and I... and concentrated on it and spoke to my father telling him that we missed him but that we would be alright. (I did feel a little silly, but heck let's call this a scientific experiment!)

The photo: Nick, Belinda and myself.
Now please understand that my father passed away only two weeks ago, however I have felt his presence very strongly. I then asked my father to show me an orb in the chair if he was REALLY there. Now I'm not kidding...an orb not only appeared in the chair but linked up to the photo of us kids, the exact photo I had just been holding!!

Can't believe this....

closer view

Today, as I was writing this post,  a beautiful orb landed above
the same picture.

And again....the orb totally covers the picture,
can you see the trail?

I later apologized that I hadn't got a photo of my older brother to put out, I did find one and sure enough a beautiful orb landed on that photo too.

There have been other instances where I have been thinking of family members and an orb will land on them. Funny eh?? What do you think?

(Next post: Shaft of light )

No comments:

Post a Comment