Tuesday 17 September 2013

Mist and Things..

There I am lying in bed, I take a couple of shots, I see a blue outline in the closet. The paranormal team that came to investigate (another post) suggested it looked like an angel's wing... how nice is that!



Here is a spinning orb caught in the reflection of the mirror.


When I first began seeing orbs in photos, I thought it was cool, however I did get spooked when I saw mist rising at the end of the bed! 




















The spikes and shapes sticking up below, are apparently, white energy....









Now these pictures did 'freak me out', I went to the 'trusty'  internet to see if I could find similar pictures...a couple of sites identified this mist as 'ectoplasm' which apparently  happens as an entity attempts to materialize.

 I sent some pictures to a  local paranormal investigative team, they called me back within thirty minutes.They were VERY interested in the pictures. We booked a paranormal investigation for Aug 24th.

Could there be a portal in my room? or is this coming from me??...I had so many questions but so few answers. Needless to say...Rosie now sleeps on my bed!


As a side note, the mist no longer appears at the bottom of the bed. There are no 'negative' energies in the house, I do feel safe... but am definitely moving in the next few weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment